Metal Roofing & Siding that Outperforms the Competition
Looking for metal roofing or siding for your next project? Step up to superior quality from Pine Creek Construction! We operate our own metal forming facility to manufacture metal panels for all of our construction projects and also provide panels to local contractors, builders and homeowners.
Our Metal Roofing and Siding Panels are perfect for:
- Residential re-roofing projects
- Agricultural buildings
- Post-frame buildings
- Pole barns
- Animal shelters
- Car ports
- and more...
- Heavy Duty 28 gauge steel
- Cut to custom lengths
- Next day pickup available
- EnergyStar rated
- 40 year paint warranty
(Get the Details!)
5 Reasons to Choose a Metal Roof Over Shingles
1. Energy EfficiencyMetal roofs will reflect an average of about 30% more energy than traditional shingle roofs, depending on the color of the metal. Light colors can reflect up to 80% of the sun's energy.
2. AppearanceMore and more homeowners are discovering the beauty of todays metal panels that come in a wide range of colors including the new textured series, our panels are protected by the Beckry paint system to ensure it will keep its original color for many years.
3. DurabilityEvery day the roof of a building is exposed to one or more of the elements, wind, rain, snow or direct contact of UV rays. Our 28 gauge G-100 Metal along with a 40 year paint warranty will outlast any asphalt shingle.
4. CostOver the life of your home metal roofing is the most economical roofing material available. With proper ventilation and installation, metal can be installed over shingles resulting in little to no tear-off labor and shingle disposal.
5. EnvironmentallyYou are making a conscious decision to use materials that are environmentally friendly and recyclable, and improving the air quality around your home. With all the advantages it is no surprise that metal roofing is becoming more popular with homeowners.
Metal Roofing and Siding Colors
Our metal roofing and siding panels are available in a wide range of colors:
We also provide textured panels that are popular for residential projects. Textured panels reduce glare from the sun and provide an attractive finish.
Burnished Slate Textured
Gallery Blue Textured
High Quality Components:
- 14 ga. painted stainless steel snow guards
- Ridge vent
- Foam closure strips
- Expandable closure rolls
- Strip caulk
- Painted screws
- Rain Gutters
(5" and 6" seamless rain gutters in .032 gauge)
- Downspouts and components
We offer a full line of standard trims and can provide custom bent trims to your specifications!
Click Here to view designs.
Need help with installation? Our crews provide full-service installation for residential and commercial projects. Contact us for details!
10 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Superior Panel from Pine Creek Construction
#1 Bare Metal
PC Metals Superior Panel is made of a minimum of 28 gauge .0157 - 80,000 P.S.I bare steel, assuring you of the heaviest, strongest coil available.
#2 Galvanization (2 layers)
PC Metals Superior Panel is coated with 10oz of zinc protection (minimum). Compare with competitors G60 and AZ50 products, translates up to 60% better corrosion resistance.
#3 Zinc Phosphate Pre-Treatment
This process preps the surface for painting while adding another layer of corrosion protection. The 1421 Henkel pre-treat allows our paint to adhere better than a lesser pre-treatment, or none at all. Some coil processors skip this step!
#4 - Sealer Coat
Seals the zinc pre-treatment in preparation for the HDPE paint system.
#5 - Thicker Primer Coat
Preps the surface for consistent paint application and adds yet another layer of corrosion protection.
#6 - Backer Coat
Full off white backer coat for a consistent appearance on building interiors.
#7 - Top Coat
HDPE (Highly Durable Polyester) superior formulation compared to SMP (siliconized modified polyester). Best color retention on the polyester market today!
#8 Superior UV Resistance
Compared to SMP. We've done extensive testing on a South Florida test fence with impressive results.
#9 - Excellent Paint Flexibility
That means better formability, when bending trims or roll forming panels, with less cracking or micro-fracturing.
#10 Improved Hardness
Panels are more esistant to scratching, marring, and abrasion when handling.